Thursday 19 July 2012

Welcome!


updates at Gobsmackedcakes.com

Hello and Welcome to my first ever post!

Let me tell you a little about me and how I came to start this blog.

I love getting elbow deep in creativity and am always thinking and designing in my head. I like to do now, and read latter... Basically I will have a good crack at just about anything, and have a tendency to get carried away (especially when I get to be creative).

Whenever I choose to make a cake friends and family often say things like "You should start a business" or "Wow! You could sell that". As much as I would like to do nothing but bake and decorate, I definitely do not have the time to run and manage a successful business with frequent deadlines. I am however very tempted, because I just love a good excuse to get creative and make a fun cake. Now I have the perfect excuse!

I have only designed and made a handful of cakes, but I have learnt quite a bit. There is still so much for me to learn and I want to know more!
This is a record of my journey as I discover the world of everything cake.

Whether you bake cakes, eat cakes, or just like looking at pretty cakes, come with me and share my journey of discovery. You never know, you might just get inspired!
You are welcome to copy, share, re-post, or use any of my cakes as inspiration, but if you do please give credit and link back to this blog. Thank you.

If you have any tips, advice or just like my cakes please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment